Friday, April 28, 2006

Blah.

I owe you an update I think... I've been neglecting this blog... heh...
Well I have dyed my hair... Most of you (even if you did see me) wouldn't even notice the difference and... I'm Turing 16 in 2 days... I'm piercing my ears on the 5th of may... And this summer I will be trying to get my permit so I can drive... I was going to get a summer job... But... I decided I wanted to wait till winter so I can enjoy the summer...
I have made several life changing choices in the last couple of months...Well really in the last year... Most of which I've kept to myself... I'm seeing that as I get 'older' I'm wanting to keep more and more to myself... Locked away... But as Rachel may know... I failed to keep it locked away... But I still wish I had...
I think this year would be the first year I actually took the time to look back on my life so far... And To tell the truth... I'm more than ashamed... But if I had a chance to do it over again... I'm sure I wouldn't do anything different... Because... The choices I made... Were either because I felt there was no other way or just to protect myself... And those other few choices... Where that is just what I wanted to do...Stubborn as I am...
Well I don't want to drag this on... I just wanted to update a little bit for those of you who still read my blog... I Love you all and Miss those of you that I haven't seen in forever...







much love ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home